Wow, I've been called a lot of things in life, but "stylish?" I haven't heard that word since before I gave birth to my twins over 2 years ago...until a few days ago. I was contacted by Kathleen of Lucille Jean because she gave me the Stylish Blogger Award! She runs a cool shop on etsy, http://www.etsy.com/shop/lucillejean which in part, earned her the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you Kathleen!! And now it is time I pass the love along.
*Stylish Blogger Award rules*
Thank the person who awarded it to you
Post 7 facts about yourself
Pass the Award to other bloggers and let them know they were chosen
1. Sometimes I go through 3 charms before I stamp it "just right."
2. I started selling jewelry after I bought all the supplies for Christmas presents.
3. I live on beautiful creek spot. I would like to just watch the creek but now that I have two boys, I have to play in there with them and the crawdads. :)
4. I am (ridiculously) afraid of crawdads.
5. The orangutans are my favorite guys to visit at the zoo.
6. I use spellcheck...a lot...like to spell "orangutans."
7. Just like tomato and basil were made for each other, so is chocolate and...everything!